We’re joining Google Cloud as they bring the best of their cloud technology to our clients. Starting Tuesday, July 14, join us for Google Cloud Next ‘20: OnAir, a compelling multi-week series with fresh content each week, showcasing the latest in cloud technology and innovation. Learn how the world’s leading companies are solving their biggest challenges, and hear firsthand how their digital transformation journeys have prepared them for this moment.
While we may not be together in person, Next OnAir is the can’t-miss opportunity to connect, collaborate, and get inspired as a community to solve the most important challenges facing businesses today. Learn how the KPMG Google Cloud alliance is preparing for a new world.
- Cloud AI
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering advisory services to help clients translate their vision into a business-driven Cloud strategy.
Find out how the KPMG Google Cloud alliance supports clients with the digital transformation journey in Healthcare and Life Sciences.
KPMG and Google Cloud provide the experience, insight, technologies, and capabilities to deliver the right results for our clients:
- Enabling growth
- Driving operational and cost efficiencies
- Enhancing consumer and employee experience
Read our latest insights on Healthcare 2030.
Find out more about KPMG and Google Cloud in Healthcare and LIfe Sciences.
Developing in and for the cloud enables IT groups to deploy new solutions, gather rapid feedback, and evolve solutions while helping reduce risk and increase quality. Companies using—or considering—Google Cloud Platform can leverage KPMG guidance to realize these benefits faster.
Explore KPMG insights and solutions for Infrastructure and Application Modernization:
- Modern delivery: Organizational IT transformation
- Preparing for Modern Delivery
- 4 ways modern architectures can deliver value in today's hybrid cloud world
- Getting past the cloud plateau
- The key to accelerating Value in the Cloud
- KPMG and Google Cloud | A new way to look at Agile and DevOps
- Digitizing Trust
- How to Deal with Business-Managed IT
- IT modernization supports growing investment firm
- Agile transformation: How does it work?
Embracing cloud platforms at scale can expose your organization to risks, but KPMG’s Technology Risk professionals can help you convert risk into opportunity. KPMG’s professionals take a broad and deep view of security, risk, and compliance—from controls and governance to pragmatic experience implementing and operating cloud platforms.
Explore KPMG insights and solutions for Cloud Security:
- Cloud security breach readiness | Four ways CISOs can prepare for cloud security incidents
- Mitigate risk on your journey to the cloud
- Leverage the power of cloud while balancing risk.
- Restarting America: Reengineering Cybersecurity for the New Reality
- Restarting business with Security in mind
- Five principles to help Cybersecurity leadership prepare for the New World
- Fraudsters never waste a Good Crisis
- Restoring privacy compliance
As part of its alliance with Google Cloud, KPMG leverages a broad suite of ML-powered tools and cognitive services that speed up integration, development, and deployment. Because Google Cloud is open by design, its APIs enable integrations to almost limitless platforms and channels.
Explore KPMG insights and solutions for Cloud AI:
- How may A.I. assist you?
- KPMG intelligent interactions
- Capture the value of your contacts
- Cloud Smart
- AI transforming the enterprise: 8 key AI adoption trends
Tremendous growth in the number of connected devices, the promise of 5G, and rapidly evolving methods of using and analyzing data have ushered in a new age of enlightenment driven by insights gained from connecting customer, strategic, and operational data.
This, combined with data storage costs at near zero and data transfer and processing costs declining, means there are near-limitless opportunities for organizations to uncover actionable insights.
Unleashing data’s power requires elevating it to the status of a strategic asset. Yet, many companies are faced with numerous challenges that prevent successful outcomes from it, including unclear rules of engagement among key technology leaders, data fluency, lengthy data curation cycles, complex and siloed system architectures across organizations.
But where to begin? KPMG recommends these steps as a launching point for your own efforts.
- create a data value proposition grounded in business imperatives
- clarify IT function accountabilities built into the operating model
- start your organization’s data literacy journey
- manage the cultural shift.
Explore KPMG insights:
- How may A.I. assist you?
- Data as an asset
- Data driven growth
- Podcast: Turning data into real, valuable producing gold, part 1
- Podcast: Turning data into real, valuable producing gold, part 2
- In a digital world, do you trust the data?
- Unlocking the power of data - client story
- A server is a server until you know what's on it - whitepaper
Preparing for a new world with KPMG and Google Cloud
Find out how the KPMG Google Cloud alliance supports clients with the digital transformation journey
Learn how the KPMG Google Cloud alliance is focused on equipping clients for the future by helping them to embrace new-world technologies and to transform at ease in this new digital and connected world.
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates or related entities. Any trademarks or service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.