Vertex Exchange | Ahead of the curve.
Now more than ever, business leaders in tax and technology need to be ready to manage uncertainty while preparing to scale for the future.
KPMG at Vertex Exchange
KPMG is proud to be an elite sponsor of Vertex Exchange 2022, Vertex Inc.’s annual three-day customer conference providing fresh and relevant insights on the impact of tax regulations, policy, enforcement, and emerging technology trends on global tax department operations. Business leaders in tax and technology engage with thought-provoking content, network with industry peers, and have access to like-minded, premier Vertex customers.
We invite you to engage with KPMG Tax Technology leaders and clients by visiting our booth or attending one of our KPMG-led sessions
Here are a few ways to connect with our team at Vertex Exchange:
- Attend a KPMG speaking session, to learn how we helped clients with their Vertex transformation projects.
- Request a 1:1 strategy session with our team to discuss your Vertex initiatives and aspirations. Meet with KPMG advisors to address key challenges in areas such as: tax compliance effectiveness, tax technology enablement, target operating model design, data for tax strategy.
- Contact us to request a meeting.
- Demos: Professionals from our Indirect Tax team will be on hand at the KPMG exhibit to field questions and demo our KPMG Indirect Tax Toolkit and our proprietary Coupa/Vertex global integration. Or, contact us to schedule a personalize demo.
Turn insights into opportunity with KPMG and Vertex
KPMG and Vertex value prop.
Take 5 for Tax
This video showcases the five ways KPMG keeps you informed about tax updates, developments, and changes as they occur. Visit us at http://tax.kpmg.us to learn more.
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
KPMG: Vertex O Series Implementation Best Practices - A Case Study with Expedia Group
The session provides an understanding of the key project phases, as well as best practices to implement and maintain Vertex. Tips and tricks to ensure your Vertex O Series solution is implemented to ensure maximize flexibility and tax compliance will also be included.
- Pankaj Chraya, Software Development Engineer, Expedia
- Mark Rems, Principal, Tax, KPMG
- Jon Rezendes, Senior Manager, Tax, KPMG
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
KPMG: Streamlining Tax & Procurement with Coupa, KPMG and Vertex - A Case Study
Procurement and expense management can be an information-intensive process involving multiple business units and teams. With the addition of ever-evolving tax and regulatory compliance requirements, the complexity increases, making it difficult for finance and accounting teams to keep pace. In this interactive session, we will share case studies on how customers are able to streamline their tax and procurement processes leveraging solutions from Coupa, Vertex and KPMG.
- Mark Rems, Principal, Tax, SALT, KPMG US
- David Read, Production Manager, Vertex
- Chuck Kelly, Alliances Manager, Vertex