- KPMG Sessions and Sponsorship
- Client stories
- Thought leadership
KPMG is proud to be a Titanium sponsor of Workday Rising 2022, an event that explores solutions to complex challenges, what’s possible with technology, and to shape the future of business.
While at Workday Rising, don’t miss the opportunity to connect with KPMG leadership:
- Demos: Stop by the KPMG booth on the exhibit floor for a live demo of KPMG Powered Enterprise or contact us to schedule a demo.
- 1:1 strategy sessions: Meet with KPMG advisors to address key challenges in areas such as: Finance, HR, Payroll, Planning and Prism Analytics. Contact us to request a meeting.
- Braindate: KPMG will have two subject matter experts on hand at Braindate this year. Sign up to learn something new, get answers to all your questions or help in solving your challenges.
Join the KPMG Client speaking sessions at Workday Rising
The KPMG team will be leading several speaking sessions with our clients!
Tuesday, September 13
Keynote featuring Saks | The Future of Retail and Hospitality, Adapt, Innovate and Thrive
10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT
The only constant in retail and hospitality is change, with evolving business models, consumer demands, and worker expectations just the beginning. Join this session to hear about the future of these industries and learn how Workday customers are adapting to change and innovating to drive growth and competitive advantage.
- Scott Rankin, Advisory Principal, KPMG
- Mike Hite, CIO, Saks
Keynote featuring Lurie Children's | HR in Healthcare, Why HR Innovation matters to the Future of Work
12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. EDT
Providers are tackling an unprecedented talent crisis. To sustain our healthcare system, we must move beyond iterative changes and reimagine how to staff services and support the healthcare workforce. Hear directly from industry leaders about how technology helps them transform HR and talent management to engage, retain, and empower workers (including clinicians) to ensure quality, cost-effective care.
- Sarah Hickman Auger, Industry Director, Healthcare Solution Marketing, Workday
- Vince Vickers, Advisory Principal, KPMG
- Audrey Williams-Lee, CHRO, Lurie Children’s
Tyson Foods: Transforming the Global HCM Team Member Experience
3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. EDT
Learn how Tyson Foods was able to successfully gain user adoption and excitement with Workday for a diverse user population across the U.S. and APAC.
- Robin Rogers, Tyson Foods HR Technologies Leader
- Valerie Winkler, Director, KPMG
Fannie Mae: Harnessing the Power of Workday to Transform the Finance Function
4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. EDT
Join this session for insight into financial transformation and organizational transition from an on-premises ERP to the Workday SaaS solution.
- Ami Christie, Vice President, Shared Services, Fannie Mae
- Brian Cohen, Senior Director, Product Management, Workday
- Chris Long, Financial Services Capital Markets, KPMG
Wednesday, September 14
Don’t Forget Tax: Key Tax Considerations in your IT Transformation Journey
10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT
Tax represents that largest consumer of financial data from finance sources systems for which it does not control. Thus, a focused tax technology strategy and plan around upstream processes that drive downstream results is imperative.
- Joni Johnson-Powe, Partner, Tax
An Adaptive Implementation Journey
10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. EDT
Join this session to learn about implementatino of a complex project-based financial data model, coordinating across five businesses to achieve a workable and timely planning approach.
- Oscar Remedios, Director, KPMG
- Tom Peff, Director Solution Marketing, Workday
Measuring Value with the Metrics that Matter
4:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EDT
This session will cover how Ann & Robert H Lurie Children’s deployed and continues to drive value with a focus on measuring metrics aligned with achieving their strategic business objectives. It will include ideas for other organizations on how to approach implementation and postproduction focused on achieving key business outcomes through Workday.
- John Limon, Director of Financial Systems Management, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Laura Stellfox, Director Advisory, KPMG
Thursday, September 15
Out of Time – How Summit Health Quickly Deployed Workday Time Tracking and Absence in Just 4 Weeks
9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. EDT
This session highlights Summit Health's success story of going live with Workday Time Tracking and absence management in just four weeks, after having to make a quick business decision following the outage another time/scheduling vendor experienced in late 2021.
- Nick Anzalone; Sr. Manager, Workday Operations, Summit Health
- Imani Thompson, Manager, Summit Health
- Lindsay Garito, Director, HR - HCM & Total Rewards, Summit Health
- Sara Washington, Manager Advisory, KPMG
University of Queensland: 3 prerequisites for successful go live of HCM – job architecture, org design & authorization levels.
10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. EDT
University of Queensland implemented Workday HCM in 2021 for over 25,000 people. We will share 3 critical prerequisites to ensure maximum success, including designing a job architecture, restructuring for organizational excellence and authorization levels and delegations
- Al Jury, University of Queensland Chief HR Officer
- Paul Macken, KPMG Principal Director
Unleashing the power of details
Empowered employees propel change
Agile back office powers growth
Insights make insurer's work less taxing
Modernize finance for greater return
Employees thrive under the same umbrella
Employees thrive under the same umbrella
A cure for back-office pain
Spectris client testimonial video
Future-Ready Insurance Leaders
Risk is at the heart of the insurance business.
KPMG/Workday Customer Experience LinkedIn Live
Watch a replay of this discussion with Workday’s Chief Customer Officer and KPMG’s Global Customer COE Lead. You’ll hear where customer experience is heading, how the pandemic has changed customer behavior across all industries, findings from the KPMG CEO Outlook Pulse Survey and so much more.
Setting Up Rolling Forecasts for 2020
In this webinar, our team of FP&A experts share their favorite tactics and strategies for establishing a rolling forecast for 2020.
Close Smarter to Plan Better
Watch this webinar to gain insight into KPMG’s research on the power of a truly digital close.
The New Reality for Business Planning and Analysis
Learn the three ways that FP&A teams can better adapt to change, drive real-time insights, and become a stronger partner to the business in this webinar replay.
Internal Audit leading practices for Workday applications
Watch this webinar focused on leading practices for Internal Audit for Workday Applications.
The Great Regeneration: An Analysis of Employee Turnover Intentions
With insights from over 190 million employee survey responses, this report offers an important resource for organizations seeking to identify and reduce turnover risks.
How Financial Services Firms Meet Demand with Digital Acceleration
As companies shift their priorities beyond maintaining continuity, financial services firms are encountering risks that traditional business models can no longer address.
Finance's Key Role in Building the Data-Driven Enterprise
For insights on how to accelerate your finance department’s data and analytics journey.
Transforming Finance for Tomorrow
Watch webinar replay to hear how CFOs are streamlining finance and business processes to succeed through major industry disruption.