In today’s business environment, automation is essential in order to manage expanding requirements around purchase transactions in the global business world. Today’s Procurement departments in many companies have centralized AP processing that need to comply with local country requirements, touchless invoice processing and fully integrated procurement solutions. Companies are finding it difficult to manage these requirements without the appropriate integrated systems in place. One of the growing compliance items that changes constantly and has local country specific requirements is indirect tax. Procurement teams need to be compliant with indirect tax but at the same time accomplish the main goal – process invoices efficiently and accurately as possible.
Together, Vertex and KPMG LLP (KPMG) professionals are helping clients navigate these changing requirements and be compliant with indirect tax and at the same time increase productivity and automation of invoice processing. During this discussion we will cover the following key discussion points:
- Overall Procurement Trends that KPMG is seeing in the market and changes we are anticipating in 2021 and beyond.
- Key tax considerations woven into the Procurement process and how companies are managing these requirements in their procurement optimization projects
- How the Vertex solution offering can enhance the overall procurement process and the value delivered by having a centrally managed automated tax solution
Join our webinar to hear how KPMG and Vertex can help drive measurable financial benefits across your procurement and accounts payable processes.
- Mark Rems - Practice Leader, National Transaction Tax Services (TSS), KPMG
- Kristin Schwabenbauer - Global Partner Leader, Vertex
- Mike Shaffer - Manager, Procurement Technology, KPMG