Cloud-based, record-to-report technologies (CRRT) can help finance departments automate financial processes, manage the financial close, and apply controls throughout the accounting cycle. By aligning BlackLine’s agile CRRT solutions with business strategy and better practices, KPMG empowers finance and accounting teams to deliver real-time financial intelligence to executives and strategic value to the enterprise.
KPMG’s alliance with BlackLine delivers innovative and streamlined record to-report capabilities to joint clients. KPMG employs a distributed network of finance and accounting professionals as well as more than 70 BlackLine certified consultants with extensive knowledge of module capabilities and functionality. These professionals support your requirements by:
- Understanding your Finance of the Future vision and goals
- Redesigning your close process to align with business goals while taking full advantage of the capabilities in BlackLine’s finance controls and automation platform
- Optimizing how you implement the BlackLine platform so you can automate transaction matching, account reconciliation, journal entry, intercompany transactions, and more
- Providing a global vision of how to incorporate the suite of BlackLine modules into your company’s finance transformation vision
- Building a strong business case and enabling a short payback period.
KPMG’s BlackLine implementations require minimal support from your company’s internal IT organization and can be implemented within months. Most projects incur a cash payback within one year of implementing the solution. With KPMG and BlackLine, your company gains real-time visibility into the status and accuracy of your close, streamlined workflow and task management, and reduced burden on resources.
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates or related entities. Any trademarks or service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.