What you might be thinking about
- How does the finance function need to change to enable business agility?
- How do I leverage robotics, automation, and intelligence to get more value from my data?
- How do I provide the insight and control to oversee wider innovation and transformation?
- How do I help my people embrace the change?
Focus on the business
KPMG Powered Finance, enabled by Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, is an integrated approach fueled by business process and technology accelerators that enable rapid adoption of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Why KPMG and Microsoft?
Together, KPMG and Microsoft deliver a pre-configured cloud solution driven by trusted operating models based on decades of KPMG experience working with mid-market organizations in all industries.
We deliver digital transformation enabled by Intelligent Automation, artificial intelligence, cognitive, machine learning, Internet of Things, augmented reality, predictive analytics and cyber risk across the 3 Microsoft clouds – Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure.
The bottom line? Faster implementation, user adoption, and time to value while reducing costs and risk.
Going beyond efficiency gains
We help our clients realize the promise of digital automation by providing insight on what tools to innovate with, and offering outcome-driven pragmatic approaches.
KPMG’s Microsoft certified professionals have more than 15 years of Microsoft- enabled transformation experience. Our clients can:
- Expand intelligence to all users and devices to accelerate business performance
- Accelerate business agility by effectively leveraging hybrid cloud capabilities
- Improve the customer experience by unifying information and interactions
- Improve speed to market with innovative purpose-built solutions.
With KPMG Powered Enterprise, tomorrow looks powerful.
KPMG Powered Enterprise – enabled by the Microsoft cloud
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates or related entities. Any trademarks or service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.