As more IT systems shift to the cloud, organizations continue to push more cloud technologies and solutions into their digital transformation portfolio. This requires security teams to secure not only existing infrastructure, but also learn, train, and adopt new approaches to incident response. When a cyber security incident occurs, the need to quickly identify, contain, remediate, and report a security incident is crucial to an organization’s financial, reputational, legal, and operational risk.
Cyber risk can affect brand reputation, investor confidence, customer experience, product integrity and much more. Leveraging tools like the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Sentinel, KPMG cyber security professions help you to:
- Respond to threats faster and reduce actual security risks
- Decrease your time to implementation or go to market
- Gain cost advantages as a result of greater efficiency
- Increase work productivity with Microsoft 365 collaboration
- Foresee issues and respond before they become a reality