With the changing nature, depth, and consequences of cyber attacks in healthcare, the method of preventing, monitoring, and managing those threats requires a new approach.
- Unify and centralize access certifications across data center, cloud, and mobile systems.
- Gain a single view of users, accounts, and entitlements across all applications.
- Improve identity controls by quickly locating access risk areas.
- Simplify user access administration with role-based access.
- Provide proof of compliance to audit teams. Mitigate risk through detection and prevention of inappropriate access.
KPMG Identity and Access Governance services and SailPoint technology provide a business-centric approach based on tested identity governance technologies and information security practices. We help enable clients to minimize risk, address compliance requirements, enhance user experiences, streamline business processes controls, and strengthen user administration operations.
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates or related entities. Any trademarks or service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.