Long-standing systemic discrimination–in housing, income, education, and healthcare access–have been placed in the spotlight as a result of the disproportionate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on underserved communities. To make progress on health equity, digital interventions can serve as a part of the programs put in place to provide equal access and opportunity for healthcare and other social services.
Digital platform for health equity.
- Enhance patient engagement with payors and providers, providing interventions to care gaps
- Reduction in manual coordination required to find community resources
- Increased traceability around usage of community resources
- Moving care management outside the 4walls of the hospital to the patients environment
As a result, healthcare organizations are able to:
- Reduce total cost of care
- Raise patient engagement
- Improve referral traceability and effectiveness
Leveraging our experience working with healthcare organizations and digital technologies to drive the future of care, KPMG has pre-built, customizable solutions to help our clients move quickly in transforming their approach to digital health equity.