KPMG and SAS: Providing software and services to address the challenges of CECL
- U.S. GAAP CECL and IFRS 9 compliance and operational efficiency
- Controlled production of lifetime expected loss provisions
- Multiple scenario management and stress analysis for better outcomes, volatility management, and predictive analytics
- User-friendly reporting environment for finance and accounting without a need to work in modeling code languages
- Scalable to meet the needs of the world’s largest institutions, while flexible enough for organizations of all sizes
- Model language agnostic ECL platform (SAS, R, Python, etc.) for fast development and auditable workflow and production of lifetime ECL results.
KPMG provides solutions across the entire lifecycle of expected credit loss transformation
Why KPMG and SAS
- Calculate lifetime expected credit losses
- Aggregate data and help ensure its quality
- Meet sophisticated modeling requirements considering risk management and audit standards
- Prepare accounting statements, management reports, and regulatory disclosure reports
- Implement a transparent, auditable, and repeatable process for ECL calculations.
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates or related entities. Any trademarks or service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.