KPMG and SAS are augmenting AML transaction monitoring systems with artificial intelligence and machine learning models that can reliably predict a sizeable volume of false positives.
Whether deployed on-premises or hosted in the cloud, KPMG and SAS can help achieve this innovative approach from conception to regulatory acceptance, enabled by an AML Alert Classifier.
Potential benefits include:
- False-positive alert indicators
- Escalation of suspicious activity
- Customer-centric data models shedding new light on activity
- Streamlined alert management process
- Compatibility with all existing TM platforms
- Model language-agnostic focused on open source (R, Python, etc.)
Why KPMG and SAS
- Powerful model implementation platform with custom hosting capabilities
- Tuning and optimization of monitoring platforms and workflows
- Model transparency for outcome explainability and auditing
- Built-in controls and performance monitoring
- Adherence to model risk management guidelines
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates or related entities. Any trademarks or service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.