Regardless of industry, sales organizations face similar challenges:
- Rapid business changes that alter the effectiveness of compensation plans and require new operating models
- Multiple compensation systems and instances, complete with manual calculations and adjustments and inflexible structures unable to support advanced capabilities
- Inconsistent and frequent manual operational processes with little ability to track KPIs and limited direct access to crediting and calculations
- Poor seller experience, resulting in a high volume of disputes and inquiries, low compensation transparency, inability to forecast compensation, and limited integration with other platforms, such as Salesforce
- Inconsistent integration with key processes, such as finance, customer relationship management, human resources, and marketing.
Few processes are more complex—or more important—than sales performance management (SPM). But many organizations struggle to interlock their enterprise-level strategies with their go-to-market initiatives. Even more fail to convert sales opportunities to increase revenue, remove friction, and adapt strategies to master their true sales yield.
To overcome these challenges, leaders need to leverage modern technologies that automate the SPM process—from planning to execution—and unlock revenue performance. By bringing artificial intelligence (AI) to the forefront of its solutions, Varicent is well positioned to deliver valuable return on investment relative to the cost of sales.
KPMG has deep experience in working with Varicent’s suite of products, making the company a natural choice to be a KPMG alliance partner. Leaders in our sales performance management practice have successfully implemented Varicent in both stand-alone projects and as part of broader sales transformation programs for companies across a myriad of industries.
Taken together, this combination of deep experience in sales performance management and Varicent’s market-leading technology can accelerate business value and deliver a significant return on investment.