During these uncertain times, all aspects of the nonprofit sector have been affected, from operations to the boardroom where important decisions are made. It can be difficult to understand and be informed of the regular updates coming from Congress.
Join panelists from KPMG LLP (KPMG) and BoardSource as they discuss the challenges facing nonprofit boards, including:
- Communications with stakeholders
- Overall operations and the alignment to mission and purpose
- Effectiveness of board meetings
- Rules, regulations and reputational issues of government funding
- Scenario planning and conditions for re-opening.
KPMG invites you to a one-hour webcast focused on these key areas and the specific implications for the nonprofit board.