Please join us for the U.S. Alternative Investments Symposium hosted by the New York office. This event is the culmination of our virtual 2021 Alternative Investments Symposium series and promises to be exciting and full of rich and insightful information.
This nationally broadcasted program will feature industry leaders as they share their perspectives on current trends and developments that impact the alternative investments industry.
Topics will include:
- ESG in 2022 – Trends to watch for
- Valerie Grant, Senior Portfolio Manager – Responsible Investing, AllianceBernstein
- Steven Rothstein, Managing Director, Ceres Accelerator for Sustainable Capital Markets
- Arthur Lerner, Senior Advisor to the Co-Founding Deans, Columbia Climate School
- Moderator: Tania Carnegie, Global & US Lead, Private Equity and Asset Management for KPMG IMPACT, KPMG
- SEC updates – What’s to come in 2022
- Matt Giordano, Asset Management Partner, KPMG
- Digital assets and the landscape for asset managers
- A discussion with Matt Hougan, Chief Investment Officer, Bitwise Asset Management
- Moderator: Mikael Johnson, Alternative Investments Partner, KPMG
Return to the Alternative Investments Symposium Series