With recent developments in the U.K. tax landscape and 2023 approaching, there are critical planning considerations impacting U.S. multinational companies with operations in or looking to expand to the U.K.
Join professionals from KPMG LLP U.S. International Corridors and KPMG U.K. Tax who will provide insights on key topics related to U.K. tax developments including:
- The U.K. tax landscape and an update following the Autumn Statement on November 17
- An update on the U.K. implementation of BEPS Pillar Two
- An overview of the new U.K. Qualifying Asset Holding Company rules
- A summary of the new hybrid mismatch compliance requirement, recent hybrid mismatch law changes, and the new uncertain tax treatment notification requirement
- An update on the forthcoming new U.K. transfer pricing documentation requirements
The webcast will last approximately 60 minutes, including a question‑and‑answer session and one continuing professional education (CPE) credit will be offered to U.S. participants who meet the eligibility requirements.
Asset Managers: New Holding Company Regime in the United Kingdom
International Tax Team video series – Background on and features of the U.K. qualifying asset holding company regime unpacked
Helping multinational organizations succeed in the current complex international tax environment.