The spread of COVID-19 has disrupted global economies and markets on an unprecedented scale and introduced new challenges across the international business landscape. To address the many strategic and tactical issues and respond with resilience, business leaders are tasked with applying practical and agile approaches.
KPMG’s international corridors leverage our extensive global network and in-depth cross border experience to bring executives the real time on-the-ground perspective as they navigate the uncertainties and challenges arising from a globally integrated business environment.
KPMG can help in the following areas:
- Global tax and trade policy considerations
- Global mobility services and workforce strategies
- Managing systemic risks and over-exposure in foreign markets
- Managing global supply chain disruptions and portfolio rationalization
- Cross-border deals, including inorganic growth (M&A) and greenfield investment
- Aligning operating strategy and cost optimization, including digital transformation