As the global response to the COVID-19 pandemic disrupts supply chains, financial markets and day-to-day business activity, the private company agenda has suddenly shifted. You will need to focus on resilience measures, ensuring your risks are managed and your employees and clients are protected.
With experience serving companies at every step of the business journey, KPMG’s Private Enterprise team can help you address urgent business issues and navigate the evolving business landscape.
KPMG can help in the following areas:
- Business continuity, planning, and forecasting
- Workforce strategies and planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Working capital, liquidity, and debt management
- Operations and supply chain management, planning, strategy and analytics
- Tax planning and considerations related to COVID-19 legislation and programs