Preparing to go public? Wondering what to expect after the IPO?
Join KPMG Private Enterprise for our IPO Boot Camps held in KPMG offices across the United States. These half day interactive sessions explore business, accounting and tax topics that all business leaders planning an IPO should consider. KPMG Private Enterprise frequently collaborates with leading law firms and other industry leaders to provide comprehensive guidance and cover key topics critical to a successful initial public offering:
- The current state of the market
- Requirements for going public, such as filing requirements, due diligence, adviser selection, board structure, and filling out your management team
- Choosing an exchange: why it matters
- Preparing for an IPO from a legal perspective
- What to expect once you are public: financial reporting, corporate governance, and systems
Attend an IPO Boot Camp near you
Who should attend?
CEOs, CFOs, IROs, CAOs, in-house general counsels, and controllers of privately held companies contemplating an IPO.
Continuing professional education
You may qualify for up to five continuing professional education (CPE) credits when you attend this program. KPMG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual course credits. No advanced preparation or prerequisite is required. Level of course content: intermediate.