Our latest chartbook, Shape Shifting: How the pandemic is changing the contours of the economy, analyzes the impact of COVID-19 and the factors that have reshaped the U.S. and global economy during the pandemic and potentially into the future. These include:
- The differences between the current and prior pandemics
- The role monetary policy has played in the economic recovery
- The difference in the impact of COVID-19 between emerging and developed markets
- The uneven impact of pandemic related shutdowns across job classes and the resulting unemployment and wage pressures
- The domino effect of interruptions across the global supply chain
We hope that you find our analysis both insightful and useful. Please contact us should you have any questions.