What are ESG implications of my transaction events?
Transaction events such as mergers, acquisitions, funding, alliances and partnerships all have ESG implications. You’ll need to understand ESG risks and opportunities across the transaction lifecycle and resulting impacts on ESG rating, business strategy, culture, reputation, and stakeholders. KPMG ESG provides a framework, solutions and services to propel you on your ESG journey.
ESG due diligence
- Buy-side and sell-side ESG due diligence
- Material topics identification
- Data collection and analysis
- Regulation compliance assessment
- ESG reporting metrics and frameworks assessment
- ESG risks and opportunities assessment
Leverage financing options to reduce upfront capital outlay and increase ROI of ESG projects. Our services include:
- ESG financing options review
- ESG investing strategy development
- Green bond criteria and execution
- Stakeholder management
- Monitoring and investor reporting