KPMG provides a rich case management and workflow automation solution used by regulatory agencies to streamline the licensing and permitting processes that promote greater protection of the public. The solution includes a portal for licensees to self manage, track and renew their licenses and applications. It also includes a data repository that enables the public to view and learn about current licensees, as well as back-end capabilities that provide regulatory agencies with powerful organizational insights regarding compliance.
Through the portal, the general public can:
- Complete an online pre-assessment checklist
- Submit an application
- Submit a complaint
- Search the public register
- Read the latest blogs and news
Regulatory agency administrators can:
- Manage memberships, including suspending, revoking, and reinstating
- Send automated notifications to members
- Manage complaints
- Make changes to the public register
- Publish blog and news articles
- Process fees
- and more.